Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 897 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 2:03 AM
Default RGB Specular How do I know if mine is wrong?
I submitted something to another site and it was rejected because the RGB specular was wrong. How did I get the specular and know what was wrong with it? One of the objects was an EA painting -- that was rejected as well.

Thanks for any help.

Be better today than you were yesterday.
Be more today for tomorrow may never come.
Make every moment count.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 1:38 AM
[QUOTE=augold44]I submitted something to another site and it was rejected because the RGB specular was wrong. How did I get the specular and know what was wrong with it? One of the objects was an EA painting -- that was rejected as well.

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE}

Can you post your specular in this thread and I will see if I can tell what is from with it....But to answer your question, if you have Workshop you can simply export the spec and open it in your graphics program but I suspect that you didn't change the specular at all which is why its wrong. The specular would be highlighting the shadows and shine of the object you cloned hence it would not properly be highlighting the shadows on your object. What site did you submit to? Sims Resource? If you post your work file then I will download and take a look to see what's going on.

Metisqueen